Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women’s health. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for tomorrow.
Interning as an AMS (Applications Management Services) Specialist you will
be working on application maintenance support and operations. You will be ensuring business applications run smoothly and help support our goal of saving and improving lives. You will also do a reporting staff using Excel.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a global team and collaborate with talented people around the globe.
What we need
- Fluency in English language
- General understanding of Computer Software and Hardware
- Interest in working in IT
- Ability to work in multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel
- Enthusiastic, responsible, team player
We would be happy if you have
- Experience working in IT
- Knowledge of computing platforms (hardware, software, databases, networks)
What you will gain
- Exposure to day2day work in a desired industry
- Learning by doing and from real professionals
- Exposure to application management in an innovative company
- Opportunity to work in truly diverse, multinational environment
- Learn about the latest trends in IT
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Possibility of challenging career
- Innovative working environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.