Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women’s health. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for tomorrow.
Interning as an Architecture Review Crew Coordinator you will:
- Organize IT architecture meetings and meetups
- Follow-up with owners (technical subject matter experts) of action items
- Help with awareness and engagement of larger IT architecture community
- Help organize information collected at a single place
What should you know / have:
- Good communication skills
- Good task and time management skills
- Energy, enthusiasm for technical matters
- Technical knowledge at any level is a plus
What will you do / learn:
- You will mostly cooperate with chairman and core members of Architecture Review Crew, as well as other IT architecture/technical subject matter experts in different areas
- You will be helping to track, manage and follow-up on tasks concerning the organization of ARC meetings (meetups, reviews, talks, …), assuring there is a track of progress, the decisions are documented, etc.
- You will deepen your stakeholder management skills, as well as be able to learn from the many sharp minds in wide technical areas
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Development program (every month trainings, workshops, networking events, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility of challenging career
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.