We are seeking an energetic student for a Technical and Business Analyst intern position in our Global Integrated Disease Management team with a strong focus on patient and doctor adherence, patient risk stratification and patient disease management. As a part of our team, you will be helping us to support markets and their requirements as well as to work on new innovative things/tools.
Your main activities will include support during gathering, reviewing and analyzing business and data requirements, creation of conceptual prototypes and mock-ups, modeling of business processes, communication and problem-solving with business parties.
What should you know / have:
- English on good level (everyday use)
- Working knowledge of MS Office – mainly Excel/PowerPoint, Visio (nice to have)
- General overview of UML, BPMN, flowcharts
- Experience with application testing (nice to have)
- Interest in business analysis
- Keen on learning new things
What will you do / learn:
- The opportunity to work on global digital projects in pharmaceutical industry
- Become a member in a leading global healthcare company
- Gain experience within requirements gathering, documentation for online portals, website, CRM, clinical analytics tool, disease management tool or mobile applications
- Working in an international team with stakeholders around the world (Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Greece…)
- Become an expert in Business&Technical Analysis
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Development program (every month trainings, workshops, networking events, etc.)
Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility of challenging career
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.