Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases and women’s health. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world – diseases like Alzheimer’s, Diabetes and Cancer – while further expanding our strengths in areas such as vaccines and biologics. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing leading innovations and solutions for tomorrow.
We are seeking an energetic, forward thinking professional to join our Information Technology group in Prague as Business/Technical Analyst in Commercial Information Management team. This position will support Integration and/or Business Intelligence team in various interesting projects that focus on support of our corporate sales and marketing division.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- As a member of Integration/Business Intelligence team, the analyst will play a business/technical analytical role in projects within global project portfolio with focus on Europe, Middle East and Africa regions.
- Some of the running initiatives that the analyst might participate include: System integration related to CRM area, Roll out of BI reports across cluster of markets, Enhancements of existing BI platform infrastructure.
- The analyst will be responsible for sub-deliverables spanning through SQL scripts to Report designs, data and data quality analysis, parts of project documentation and will also engage in solution design meetings.
Required Experience and Skills:
- BSc. degree in IT related field
- Basic knowledge about relational databases
- Basics in SQL
- Ability to read data models
- Analytical thinking
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- English at least at B2 or above level (majority of both written and verbal communication is in English)
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Previous participation on database/integration projects
- Previous participation on BI/Reporting projects
- Basic knowledge of Czech language is an advantage
- Willingness to grow and expand knowledge in data integration/BI field
We want to know about you. Apply now!
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging tasks
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Potential opportunity to continue in your career as full time employee