Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women’s health. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for tomorrow.
Interning as a Cloud Specialist you will:
- Work with Amazon Web Services and Azure cloud environments.
- Be a part of a global team responsible for maintaining, operating and advancing cloud services.
- Help to provide engineering and operational support as a part of the cloud team leveraging public cloud infrastructure and automating routine tasks.
- Improve services reliability by writing and maintaining automation code for operational tasks.
- Help with troubleshooting incidents, identifying root cause and fixing problems.
What should you know / have:
- Basic knowledge of public cloud hosting services such as Amazon Web Services and/or Azure.
- Must have experience reading and understanding Technical Documentation.
- Ability to work in a global distributed team.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Code Development skills with PowerShell, Ruby or Python preferred.
- Knowledge of servers, networking, monitoring, patching and security best practices would be a plus.
What will you do / learn:
- How modern cloud platforms can help the business and save costs to the company.
- To interact with both Business and Technical teams throughout the various organizations for project consulting, design reviews, and technical guidance.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems and implement preventive measures.
- Market cloud services throughout the organization to help drive meaningful adoption.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Development program (every month trainings, workshops, networking events, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility of challenging career
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.