Are you interested in data visualization?
We are looking for a student in the last grade of studies who has passion for data visualization and would like to be part of a team providing global platforms for interesting global BI projects.
The Data Visualization Platform Developer will work to support the data visualization platform decision makers and he/she will be assigned to the BI platform development activities. The Data Visualization Platform Developer will have a focus on enhancing and automating existing data visualization platform capabilities.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Understanding of the respective business context of the decision to be supported
- Stay in touch with modern methodology within pharmaceutical field
- Do literature review for data visualization tools
- Development of the (quality, documented, and reusable) software code to automate and enhance the data visualization platform
- Interpret the results and provide advice to the data visualization platform team.
- Building and maintaining of knowledge on the data sources, the data quality and metadata
- Recognition of the repeatable situation and suggesting the appropriate level of automation of analytics
- Promotion of a culture of analytics with stress of data visualization and advanced analytics
- Job includes participating in writing engineering guides to be provided to Application Management Support team.
Desired Experience and Skills
- You should be studying Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or another related field.
- You should have a passion for data visualization and apply it to enhance platform capabilities
- Familiarity with OS management (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Coding skills in at least one language and willingness to learn more (d3.js, R, Iron Python, C#, etc.)
- Familiarity with mobile management (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge in relational and non- relational databases.
- Overview of Big data
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a globally dispersed team.
- Strong communication skills.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Possibility of challenging career
- Innovative working environment