Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women’s health. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for tomorrow.
Are you interested in data visualization? We are looking for a student in the last grade of studies who has a passion for data visualization and would like to be part of a team providing global platforms for interesting global BI projects.
The Data Visualization Platform Engineer will work to support the data visualization platform decision makers and he/she will be assigned to the BI platform engineering activities. The Data Visualization Platform Engineer will have a focus on maintaining and improving existing data visualization platform capabilities.
Interning as a Test Engineer you will:
- Understanding of the respective business context of the decision to be supported
- Stay in touch with modern methodology within pharmaceutical field
- Do literature review for data visualization tools
- Working with software code to maintain and improve the data visualization platform
- Use of tools such as PowerShell, Windows command processor, Microsoft management consoles or any other tools needed within data visualization platform ecosystem.
- Interpret the results and provide the advice to the data visualization platform team.
- Building and maintaining of knowledge on the data sources, the data quality and metadata
- Recognition of the repeatable situation and suggesting the appropriate level of automation of data visualization platform
- Promotion of a culture of analytics with stress of data visualization and advanced analytics
- Job includes participating in writing engineering guides to be provided to Application Management Support team.
What should you know / have:
- You should be studying Computer Science or another related field.
- You should have a passion for data visualization and apply it to enhance analytic capabilities
- Familiarity with OS management (Windows, Linux)
- Coding skills with web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery) and participation on implementation with Server-Client
- Familiarity with mobile management (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge in relational databases.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a globally dispersed team.
- Strong communication skills
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Development program (every month trainings, workshops, networking events, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility of challenging career
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.