Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women’s health. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for tomorrow.
Interning as a Demand Management Analyst you will:
- Coordinate projects/process, support senior colleagues
- Collaborate across the GTO (Global Technology Operations) organization and relevant business and IT areas to coordinate the technical planning, demand and execution of projects with the program managers and owners.
- Be a member of our Single Point of Contact (SPOC) team, liaising between Global Infrastructure Operations (GIO) and the rest of the team
- Play an important role in driving solutions across Global Infrastructure Operations Service Areas to design and plan for demand execution Communicate and cooperate with colleagues on various levels
What should you know / have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Good MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Problem solving, analytic mind-set, Tasks prioritization
- Minimum experience with ITIL process definition & governance
- Ability to work with diverse teams and suppliers globally
- Skills using IT applications to organize and analyse data
- Some experience in the area of project management (Agile, Prince2, PMP)
- Ability to interact and communicate with various IT teams
What will you do / learn:
- Infrastructure operation overview
- Project processes
- Communication with stakeholders
- English use on daily basis
- Knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle Methodologies.
- Advance functions of MS Office Using reporting tools
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Development program (every month trainings, workshops, networking events, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility of challenging career
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.