Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women’s health. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for tomorrow.
Interning as a DevOps Automation Intern you will:
- Help with implementing and improving our internal tools for automation of development processes
- Be partnering with our teams helping them to use the tools to their full potential,
- Maintaining and improving the tools
- Incorporating feedback from teams
What should you know / have:
- (optional) Jenkins
- (optional) Docker
- Being communicative and proactive
- Have passion for learning new things
What will you do / learn:
- Learn how many development teams in our organization work and how to help them being more effective through automation
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Development program (every month trainings, workshops, networking events, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility of challenging career
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.