Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women’s health. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for tomorrow.
Interning in the MSD CZ HR team, you will:
- Support Workday implementation (including data analysis, communication and change management). Workday is the new integrated Human Capital Management platform that is replacing SAP HR and various other HR tools currently used at MSD.
- Support HRBP team in HR Analytics (using Visier which is the HR analytics tool used at MSD and other data sources)
- Support employee communication initiatives (including review and refinement of content on HR portal)
- Support local process improvement initiatives (including process review, streamlining and implementation)
- Support delivery of various HR projects that are part of the Czech HR Priorities (including project coordination, data analysis, communication and delivery)
What should you know / have:
- Passionate about working in HR
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge/ interest in data analytics
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong analytical skills and process improvement mindset
- Proficient in English (and preferably also in Czech)
What will you do / learn:
- You will gain excellent knowledge of end to end HR processes in a large multi-national corporation
- You will have an opportunity to create a visible impact on employee engagement through the initiatives you will support
- You will gain deep knowledge of the best-in-class HR system/ tools
- You will be part of a highly talented and diverse HR team, and will also get extensive exposure to a wide network of HR and non-HR colleagues across Czech as well as MSD globally
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Valuable networking opportunities across the organization
- Possibility of challenging career
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.