Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
We need you if you have the following (technical skills, experience, interested in):
- Knowledge of Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of database concepts and SQL.
- Strong willingness to learn new things.
What is beneficial if you know
- Data Warehouse concepts
- Good Communication Skills and Team cooperation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of professionals globally
In a nutshell, your responsibilities will be:
- Working with data, data and data
- Gaining the knowledge of a software process in a highly regulated environment
- Preparing design of solutions
- Implementing solutions
- Supporting testing
- Documenting the solutions
- Validating new modules, proof of concepts for new features
- Working with different ETL tools and we will teach you work with
- Informatica Power Center – robust ETL tool for any possible demand
- Informatica Cloud – lightweight solution supporting any kind of integration with Cloud solutions all over the world
- Informatica Big Data management – integration with Big Data
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Improving Data quality and metadata management
- Work in other teams on improving Data quality and metadata management
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits