Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women’s health. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for tomorrow.
Interning as a Metadata Specialist you will:
- Support and implement metadata and controlled vocabularies across multiple platforms to promote the effective search and discovery of well organised business content.
- Ensure all MSD owned content is organised to improve definition of business metadata and allow MSD key reports, business terms, performance indicators, data tables to be discovered and shared on multiple platforms.
- Enforce compliance of business metadata quality of all program assets across internal and external business systems.
- Create business metadata-propagation efficiencies and maintain data-quality and governance.
- Research business metadata standards, create best practices guidelines and provide necessary training to execute.
- Oversee the development of all business metadata, permanent archival and perform audit on a regular basis.
- Analyze and fix inconsistencies on metadata sets.
- Work closely with the Metadata Team Lead, the Technical Metadata Architect and the Knowledge Management team, to determine the best solutions to enhance existing metadata sets.
- Project manage legacy archived assets and provide new business metadata solutions.
- Manage the “How To” guidelines and policies that need to be adhered to in order to ensure the business is organizing our metadata correctly.
- Secure important shared information in a central repository including but not limited to system integration documents, business terms definitions, key performance indicators, reports definitions, and more.
What should you know / have:
- Understanding content/metadata management, and/or training/teaching in a business context.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent English language. Other languages are a plus.
- Disposition towards creating and implementing metadata standard, schemas and taxonomies.
- Ability to work in a team environment and an attitude to teaching, training and organizing workshops.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Development program (every month trainings, workshops, networking events, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility of challenging career
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.