Are you interested in getting in touch with real global IT network infrastructure and help to keep it under control? We are looking for students with some experience with IP networks and interest in Network Operation supporting tools for Discovery-based IT Inventory Reconciliation program in pharmaceutical industry.
You will be supporting the reconciliation process towards CMDB as a central database as well as towards multiple network tools such as HP NAS, HP NNMi.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for verification of automated discovery-based network element attributes against central inventory database CMDB.
- Reconciliation of deltas found might involve utilization of additional network tools such as NetBrain, SevOne, firewall management tool etc.
- You will have to communicate and co-operate with technical team to ensure reconciliation is done correctly in case of doubts or in case of more complex deltas found.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- You should be studying IT, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or other related field.
- You should have a passion for IP networks with certain degree of hands-on experience.
- You should have basic IP network knowledge, CCNA is an advantage but not mandatory.
- At least limited practical experience with network IP equipment with ability to log in and push elementary commands.
- English satisfactory to resolve technical queries with colleagues around the globe by phone.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking , focus on results
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Strong communication & collaboration skills with diverse stakeholders
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Possibility of challenging career
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation with over 125 year tradition
- Friendly working environment
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Development program (every month trainings, workshops, networking events, etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.