We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Required Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated strength in communication and social/team dynamic skills.
- Fluency in English language is a must.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel – especially functions, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project) is a must.
- Previous experience with project administration in the software development/implementation industry is a plus
- Experience & understanding of working across countries in a multi-cultural environment.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Coordination and support of international Programs/Projects setup and maintenance throughout its lifecycle in MS Project Server.
- Support of planning and projects approval process.
- Processing vendors related documentation (TO’s, PO’s)
- Production of project reports and metrics.
- Support monthly reporting cadence.
- Support Program and Project managers in day-to-day PM operations and logistics.
- Document meeting minutes and meeting outcomes.
- Maintain documentation according to SDLC standards.
- Communication with colleagues from all over the Europe and other countries.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Possibility of challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment