Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women’s health. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for tomorrow.
Interning as a Reference Architecture Content Manager you will:
- Establish an enhanced search capability that can find reference architecture material across multiple Confluence sites.
- Develop standards for using reference data on confluence pages to improve the search capability.
- Consolidating content across multiple locations into a logical architecture grouping, which includes archiving some content.
- Inspect and review architecture content for currency, accuracy, and readability, requesting updates from content authors where required.
- Make suggestions for further improvements to the reference architecture and roadmap activities.
What should you know / have:
- Knowledge of web content management, particularly Confluence, Jira, & SharePoint.
- Good reading and writing in English.
- The ability to work methodically.
- Knowledge of development methodologies would be beneficial.
What will you do / learn:
- Set standards on the use of Confluence & Jira products to manage the Reference Architecture and associated architecture development actions /backlog.
- Gain a basic understanding of the architecture practice, and approaches to building Enterprise sale analysis and analytic platforms
- Those showing the right aptitude may get a chance to become involved in data analysis and data management practices.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Development program (every month trainings, workshops, networking events, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility of challenging career
If you are interested in this position, please apply here!