As MRL IT Security Specialist you will:
- Become a member of MRL IT engineering team that focuses on reference data management, data governance, semantic-web technologies, natural language processing and API development.
- Have a chance to work in an encouraging and inspiring environment, learn and apply cutting-edge technology to problems that matter.
- Work on assessment and documentation of our software products from security and compliance perspective.
- Help us to establish security/compliance requirements for our systems and solutions.
- Grow your expertise and start a challenging career in life sciences IT.
You will learn:
- How it works in a big pharma company.
- How software helps to bring new drugs, medicine or vaccines to patients.
- New approaches for security, fault-tolerance, anti-fragility and software development lifecycle management (SDLC).
We expect from you:
- Self-driven personality passionate about solving problems, keen on designing and building elegant solutions, learning, experimenting, and sharing outcomes.
- Actionable knowledge of information technology with the focus on system security, risk analyses and resiliency principles.
- Hands-on experience with change management and software documentation.
We will be happy if you know one of these:
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Principles of Micro-services architecture
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Vulnerability testing