We are seeking an energetic student for a Technical Analyst intern position in our Global Multi-channel marketing support team with a strong focus on digital trends such as Marketing Automation and innovations.
As a part of our team, you will be helping us launch new markets / capabilities or internal initiatives to improve global processes for our division. Your main activities will include specific system configurations in Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool and building knowledge base presentations and tutorials with a focus on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, building up customizing email templates (HTML/CSS) as well as improving user-training materials.
What should you know / have:
- Advanced English (everyday use)
- Working knowledge of MS Office – mainly Excel/PowerPoint
- General overview of IT and digital marketing
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or SQL
- Understanding of application support is preferable
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferable
What will you do / learn:
- The opportunity to work on global IT projects in pharmaceutical industry
- Become a member in a leading global healthcare company
- Working in an international team with stakeholders around the world
- Become an expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- From basic to advanced user of HTML/CSS
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card
- Development program (every month trainings, workshops, networking events, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility of challenging career
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.