Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women’s health. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for tomorrow.
We are seeking responsible, enthusiastic and creative student for a Technical Analyst intern position in our Prague CCNS, with primary focus on user experience, internal communications and training.
Interning as a Technical analyst you will
be helping us to create and execute global strategy for launching and adopting new technology within our company. Your main activities will include preparation and delivering of the online and on-site events, creating and improving user-training and reference material, documenting internal processes and searching for the ways to improve it, carrying out administrative tasks.
What should you know / have:
- English on high level (everyday use)
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and MS Office – especially Word, Excel PowerPoint and SharePoint
- General overview of IT and client computing
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications tools is welcome
- Interest in marketing and current trends in communication and channels
- Creative and innovative thinking, sound organizational skills and good team player
What will you do / learn:
- Work with user experience team on drafts of customized user guides, communications and presentations.
- Help team members with ad-hoc data consolidation, clean up and basic reporting. (mainly work with Excel spreadsheets)
- Enter data into various systems (i.e. license assignment in relevant tool)
- Help with end user testing according to senior guidance.
- The opportunity to work on global IT projects in pharmaceutical industry.
- Become a member in a leading global healthcare company
- Working in an international team with stakeholders around the world
- Acquire skills in the area of client computing, Office 365 and Cisco UC tools
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Hourly wage
- Multinational environment in the leading pharma corporation with over 125 year tradition
- Friendly working environment
- Possibility of challenging career